This Privacy Notice sets out how Al-Haram Tours, registered at 36, Nangi ka Chauraha, Near Lal Masjid, Edgar, Delhi Road, Jaipur. 302003 (Raj.) INDIA Head office address: 1616, F-2, Radha Govind Palace, Ghosiyo ka rasta, opp. Meena bazar, Ramganj, Jaipur. 302003 and its associated trading names, protects the privacy of your personal information.
1. Why do we collect this information and what?
- Being a travel agency, we need some of your information to reserve your rooms in Mecca and Medina. To manage your flights for Hajj and Umrah, we also need the following information during a relationship.
- Personal and contact details, such as title, full name, contact details (address, telephone, and email address)
- Passport number, date of birth and nationality – if required by the respective airline
- Payment information: card number, security number, expiration date, and cardholder name
- Information provided by filling forms on our website – e.g. email address, where you heard about us and your travel preferences. This information will be used to keep you up to date with all our latest offers and products
- Call recordings – calls may be recorded for quality control and staff training
- Social media – by interacting with the social media features on our website (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) you will be bound by the privacy policies of the respective social media companies
2. How will we collect this information?
We collect the above-mentioned information from the following sources.
- The information generated about you when you purchase or make inquiries, regarding a travel arrangement; via the phone, email or website
- When you speak to our customer services team
We may need to collect your personal information from the third party. In a situation where someone else is making reservations on your behalf or you are making reserving a package for someone. In any case, we will rely on the authority of the person making the travel booking to act on behalf of any other traveler on the booking. It is agreed, you have obtained the consent of the other person for us to collect, use and disclose the other person’s personal information following this Notice.
3. What do we use your data for and what is the lawful basis for doing so?
- To perform our duties as a travel agent. The consequences of not providing this information are that we will be unable to complete your booking.
- Personal and contact details are used to complete the travel bookings you make on our site. Similarly, payment information, passport numbers, date of birth, frequent flyer numbers and dietary requirements.
3.2 Legitimate interest
- For direct marketing communications and related profiling to help us to offer you relevant products and services, including deciding whether or not to offer you certain products and services.
- Your information may also be utilized for broader reasons, such as: to provide you with travel confirmation and updates on your itinerary, to manage your booking and to allow us to contact you for customer service.
- We may use your personal information to send you targeted marketing activities; about special offers, new products or competitions. These may include emails, text messages and data messages. If you do not wish to receive such information, you may ask us in writing not to receive it.
3.3 With your consent
- In specific situations, we can collect and process your data with your consent. For example, when you tick a box to receive email newsletters, your personal information may be used, with your explicit consent, to send you relevant promotional fares.
4. With whom do we share your data?
We may share your information with the following entities:
- Primary suppliers: airlines, hotels, tour operators, transfer providers, car rental and ziyarat providers who fulfill your travel reservation
- An individual making a third-party reservation, on your behalf
- Third parties who provide services on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, and fraud prevention
- As required or authorized by applicable law, and to comply with our legal obligations
5. For how long do we keep your data on file?
- Personal data is retained as long as is necessary, for the purpose that it was originally obtained
- To protect us against any contractual claims, generally for 1 year
- Records are kept in line with legal and regulatory requirements/guidance
6. Your rights
- Below is a list of the rights that you have regarding the personal information that we process. You have the right to
- Confirm with us that we are processing your data
- Request access to the personal data we hold
- Have data amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Request that we delete your data if there is no compelling reason for its continued processing
- Request that we remove your consent
- If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of your request.
8. How to Reach Us
Email:- Email For General Enquiry: email@example.com
Contact:- Call us at +91 99824-22233, 98879-79798